We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tropic air

hawaii
Level Contributor
566 posts
109 reviews
Save Topic
tropic air

hello

another flight question?

if we are flying tropic air either from san pedro to BZE or from san ignacio to BZE how far ahead or time do we need to be at the airport to catch the flight on time?

thank you for help

The Dalles, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Guatemala, Belize
Level Contributor
11,233 posts
326 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tropic air

For those local flights, half an hour should be enough in my experience. In August 2012 I called to confirm a flight with them (Muni to Punta Gorda) and they told me, "Please arrive at least 15 minutes ahead of your flight" on the phone.

Ambergris Caye
Destination Expert
for San Ignacio, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye
Level Contributor
2,501 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tropic air

Just make sure if it is to catch an international flight out that you arrive at BZE a full 2 h ahead of your flight out.

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
40,395 posts
822 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tropic air

These airports are tiny and no security, so no need to arrive very early. 15 minutes sounds about right.

The Dalles, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Guatemala, Belize
Level Contributor
11,233 posts
326 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: tropic air

A woman has posted on a separate thread that they're planning to fly in on an international flight from Roatán with checked luggage on Tropic Air at 8am and planning to catch the Delta flight out scheduled for 9:20. 8-(

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g291959-i1455-k712…

San Ignacio, Belize
Level Contributor
4,753 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: tropic air

20 to 30 minutes is the average.

6. Re: tropic air

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 22, 2015
Get answers to your questions about San Pedro