We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Pedro festival, 2014

Which San Pedro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Anchorage, Alaska
Level Contributor
7 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
San Pedro festival, 2014

There is little to no information on the Internet for the San Pedro festival in February. I'm at the point where I need to bid vacation time and would like to be sure I'm there for this festival. Does anyone have information on dates for 2014? Info on what goes on at the festival would be interesting also.

Thx.

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
14,941 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: San Pedro festival, 2014

I've lived in San Pedro the past several winters. Have to admit I don't know what festival you're talking about. Where did you hear about it? Sometimes there's Carnivale in February, that depends on when Easter falls, it's the same dates essentially as Mardi Gras in New Orleans, ending on Fat Tuesday.

belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Cayo, San Ignacio
Level Contributor
6,865 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: San Pedro festival, 2014

ambergriscaye.com

Upstate NY
Level Contributor
141 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: San Pedro festival, 2014

Also check out sanpedroscoop.com. There may be something there.

4. Re: San Pedro festival, 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, October 12, 2014