We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

United flight..Departure tax?

Which San Pedro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
United flight..Departure tax?

Has anyone flown out of Belize airport on United Airlines lately ? Had to pay depature tax ??

Looks like our upcoming flight with United has dep.tax included,seems to be listed in fees, just want to make sure.

San Diego, CA
Level Contributor
427 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: United flight..Departure tax?

All major airlines includ the departure tax with the exception of Taca airlines. United, American, Delta all include this in the ticket price.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
330 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: United flight..Departure tax?

You may be told that you need to pay the departure tax regardless - I can guess where that money goes if you are not paying attention - but we said it was included in our ticket and were waved through. Guy in front of us paid. We were on the same flight. I know the person asking for money knew this too!

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
88 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: United flight..Departure tax?

went a few months ago. Didnt get asked to pay departure tax. I guess it was included.

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
22 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: United flight..Departure tax?

We just came back, departing on United, and didn't pay the tax at the airport. We also didn't see anyone on our flight paying, or being asked to either.

5. Re: United flight..Departure tax?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 26, 2014