We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant recommendation in San Pedro

United States
Level Contributor
823 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant recommendation in San Pedro

Our upcoming Belize trip includes 3 nights in San Pedro at Victoria House. We will have dinner there one night, but I am trying to decide what other restaurants to try for dinner the other 2 nights. We would like something that is not seafood only (DH is not a big fan of fish dishes) and preferably with outside seating.

Hidden Treasure gets great reviews and the menu looks good, so that might be one, but please help us pick another one. Thanks

Hon
Ontario Canada
Level Contributor
1,252 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Restaurant recommendation in San Pedro

I'll add El Fogon and Elvi's Kitchen to the list. Both have a distinct local flair that some of the others do not.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
53 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Restaurant recommendation in San Pedro

If you want a break from fish or chicken with rice and beans, try Caliente right in center of town near beach. It's mostly Mexican but I enjoyed a really good pork dish. It's a nice place, friendly and reasonable prices.

Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Restaurant recommendation in San Pedro

Spent 2 weeks in AC last spring and heading back in a few weeks. We ate at Aji twice and loved it both times, great food and service. Wild Mangoes was also really good, we did go to Blue Water Grill but didn't enjoy it, I personally think there are much better places. The Palapa Bar is a definite favorite for lunch or even just a rum punch or belikin, their staff is so great and it really is paradise.

Sao Bartolomeu de...
Level Contributor
73 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Restaurant recommendation in San Pedro

I would reccomend Black Orchid - great food and sevice.

United States
Level Contributor
823 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Restaurant recommendation in San Pedro

OMG, so many choices...I guess we just have to save some for next time :)

Austin, TX
Level Contributor
119 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Restaurant recommendation in San Pedro

We've loved every meal that we have had, with the exception of one that we ate on Caye Caulker. We should have eaten at the Rainbow Grille on Caulker. On Ambergris, we've eaten at Aji, Lick, Estelle's, Carolines, Waraguma, Elvi's, Caramba, Wild Mango, El Fogon and Caprice. We even accidentally ate at Fido's, and it was very very good and fresh. Happy to answer specifics if needed.

St. Petersburg...
10 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Restaurant recommendation in San Pedro

Wild Mangos!

18. Re: Restaurant recommendation in San Pedro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, February 06, 2014