We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tropic or mayan air

fort lauderdale
Level Contributor
17 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
tropic or mayan air

Hello, a few questions about the trip from Belize city to San Pedro. Is one airline better than the other? Are planes the same size, how many people? How far is municipal from Godson airport? Confused about baggage limits, website says 62 linear inches??? 30 wide and 15?? height What does this mean? Is a medium sized suitcase ok?

fort lauderdale
Level Contributor
17 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: tropic or mayan air

Thanks to all for great info. Looking forward to making the trip. Just gonna start the husband on rum early, before the flight.If you all are the type of people there then I cant wait ! Thanks again

San Ignacio, Belize
Level Contributor
87 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: tropic or mayan air

I would say Tropic Air is pretty good. They didn't gave me trouble with my luggage so your medium sized luggage should be fine. The planes usually fit around 12 to 15 people. The municipal/international airport is in Ladyville. This means it is roughly 15.7 km away.

Edited: 2:17 am, November 02, 2012
13. Re: tropic or mayan air

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 04, 2013
Get answers to your questions about San Pedro