We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting married at Coco Beach. Looking for some tips...

Which San Pedro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Owasso, Oklahoma
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Getting married at Coco Beach. Looking for some tips...

So we're getting married at Coco, I'm working on a list of tips of stuff to bring, stuff that is provided (some are also staying at Belizean shores.

Here's what I have so far please add to it!

Bring -

Bug spray

sun screen

packaged snacks

I read on here that on tuesdays that there is a veggie/fruit delivery boat that comes to the resort that you can buy from... true/false?

Should we suggest getting their own groceries, or is the delivery service worth it?

Any other 'pro tips' ?

Thanks guys!

Owasso, Oklahoma
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting married at Coco Beach. Looking for some tips...

Also hows the weather in October? still rainy? Is the water pretty warm?

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
14,960 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting married at Coco Beach. Looking for some tips...

The weather the past few years has been highly variable. I was on Ambergris last October, it was cloudy a couple of days, rained a little, mostly was hot and sunny. The water will be warm.

Whether having groceries provisioned is worth it depends on how much, if any, someone plans to cook. I don't think it's worth it if it's just beer. soda and snacks. However, food shopping does take time out of a vacation. And, Ambergris really isn't a place for one stop shopping. Takes lots of stops in different stores.

I've not heard of a fruit/veggie boat that goes north. On certain days, there are boats that come to San Pedro and sell their produce behind the old soccer field. That doesn't mean there isn't one, I spend very little time north of the bridge.....

Bring some flashlights. Bring umbrellas.

Coco Beach is a lovely property. Enjoy yourselves.

3. Re: Getting married at Coco Beach. Looking for some tips...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 am, August 22, 2013