We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Favorite Restaruants

Which San Pedro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Orlando
Level Contributor
10 posts
114 reviews
Save Topic
Favorite Restaruants

Hello,

A group of 9 of us are coming in late June for 10 days of diving and fun. I am looking for restaurant favorites. You know, where "the locals" eat.

We are not "foodies" and do not appreciate expensive "fine food". But we really like to taste the local recipes and also like the prices to be reasonable. We are pretty adventurous.

That being said, can you please list out some of your favorite places or recommendations? Maybe places that you had a unique experience?

Thanks!

Michigan
Level Contributor
733 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Favorite Restaruants

Oh and BC's on the beach for Sunday BBQ is my FAVE. Gotta get there early tough or they run out. Around noon. Estel's on the beach is also good as is Caribbean Villas Sunday BBQ

philadelphia
Level Contributor
743 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Favorite Restaruants

This is a great thread! Hubby and I arrive to AC on the 23rd, like most of you! This will be our first time to belize and I am superpsyched! I love gettting r'rant and food recommendations from other travellers who've been to the location before! Great fun! That place on the beach sounds great...i think it was Wild Mangos? I see it recommended on TA alot!

Michigan
Level Contributor
733 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Favorite Restaruants

We adopted a dog from SAGA, the island animal shelter there 2 years ago. (my 10 year old daughter volunteered at the shelter every day when we spent a month here 2 years ago and fell in love with this puppy!) She is our little sweetheart. We named her "Wild Mango" after our favorite restaurant! We love this place! I think you can make reservations and I would recommend it as it's a small space and fills up fast! The lunch burritos are out of this world!! Fido's is also very good and a fun place to hangout. They used to do Chicken drop at The Spindrift next to Caliente on Wednesdays...I think they still do. Total fun. PLus I think somewhere somebody is doing crab races now which is hilarious. Tackle Box I think?

Good news is everyone is arriving in time for the big block party ending Lobsterfest on the 23rd! Don't miss it!

14. Re: Favorite Restaruants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 pm, June 20, 2013