We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does Anyone One Know..

Richmond , VA
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Does Anyone One Know..

A guild at San Pedro by the name of Roberto? He helped my family get around when I was there years ago and did an awesome job didn't know if he was still around!

If so please send an email or #? Thanks...

I was also quoted by one guy $400 Half $800 Full Day Fishing... Does this sound right or is this guy ripping me off?

If anyone knows of a cheaper person that is highly thought of please help!

Thanks..

Honey Moonin in Paradise!

Mentioned in this post
San Pedro
San Pedro
Ambergris Caye, Belize
San Pedro, Belize
Level Contributor
560 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Does Anyone One Know..

You may mean Roberto Bradley. If so, contact the Dive Shop at Victoria House and they should be able to hook you up. Also, fishing prices depend on the number of people and type of fishing. Reef fishing is less than Deep Sea, the base prices is for 1-2 pax with add on charge for each additional person. Generally for Reef Fishing for 1-2 pax, for a 1/2 day, you are looking at around $175-250 USD.

Have fun!

Mentioned in this post
The Dive Bar
The Dive Bar
502 Reviews
Ambergris Caye, Belize
Victoria House Resort & Spa
Victoria House Resort...
1,496 Reviews
Ambergris Caye, Belize
Richmond , VA
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Does Anyone One Know..

That is exactly who I was talking about. Thanks...

Tennessee
Level Contributor
267 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Does Anyone One Know..

My husband and I will be on Caye Caulker on October 26, 27 or 28 and are looking to split a fishing trip. When are you going and are you interested? Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Caye Caulker
Caye Caulker
2,505 Reviews
Caye Caulker, Belize
San Pedro, Belize
Level Contributor
560 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Does Anyone One Know..

You're welcome. Glad to help.

Richmond , VA
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Does Anyone One Know..

We are there Oct 6th - 13th. It would of been fun though...

Tennessee
Level Contributor
267 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Does Anyone One Know..

Yes, it would have been fun. Have a great time on your trip. When you return, if you wouldn't mind, please let us know who you went with and if you would recommend them. Thanks and have a blast.

San Pedro Ambergris...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Does Anyone One Know..

there are many Roberto's on the Island who are tour guides. The price seems ok if it is in bze currency.

send and email to Belize Barefoot Adventures and Tours, they are great!! Contact Carla at clmendez@co.uk for a quote. This company offers personalized trips and equipment, boat etc are in top shape.

good luck on your upcoming trip.

If you are looking for great food....try out the new Hidden Tteasure Restaurant. check out the website at www.hiddentreasurebelize.com

Great Food....wonderful setting!!!

8. Re: Does Anyone One Know..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:22 pm, October 08, 2009