We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel from Cancun

Which San Pedro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
vancouver, canada
2 posts
Save Topic
travel from Cancun

Is it possible to tfavel from Cancun to Belize? Are there any special Matan tour flights or boats? Waltre

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
14,672 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travel from Cancun

As far as I know the only way to get from Cancun to Belize commercially is by bus. From the airport you could take a bus to Playa del Carmen, then should be able to get a bus to Chetumal, or maybe even on into Corozal Belize.

Iowa USA
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: travel from Cancun

Waltere,

With airfare being 840. to Belize City we opted for Cancun at 450 this trip.. THere is bus that will take you to bus stations down town you can get on at airport. they say to the right of exiting the turminal outside. There you get on the ADO bus and head for Chetumal.. There you get on Battys and will beable to buy a ticket there to take you across the boarder and on to Belize City.. We are staying in Corozal as our filghts get in about 1 PM .. Then will get on an early bus to Belize City and on to San IGnocio.. From there cab to Bullet Tree Falls.. Later in the trip will water taxie to Caye Caulker..

Hope this helps.. I have been to Belize for missions for 10 years and first time flying into Cancun.. But loads of information on the net on the buses and secudules... ALso what kind of picture of birds or animals do you like to take.. I am taking many of my photos original to Belize this time I took there to sell on consignment on Caye Caulker..

Hope you have a good trip.. We are flying in on July 29th.

LOTWM.