We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can't decide

Sturbridge...
Level Contributor
227 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Can't decide

between Pelican Reef and Banyan Bay .Looking for nice beach and being somewhat close to town.Any help?

belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Cayo, San Ignacio
Level Contributor
7,371 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can't decide

Banyan Bay, hands down

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
16,118 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can't decide

I cut through Pelican Reef the other day while I was out walking. It felt sort of claustrophobic. The pool area is pretty, but things are just too crowded. It would be a lovely property if they would have had a few hundred more feet to work with. At least that was my view on a quick walk through from the road to the beach.

Banyan Bay has plenty of room. It's nicely spread out. Also, much closer to town and the beach is way better.

3. Re: Can't decide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, September 19, 2009