We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dietary Restrictions -Victoria House vs. Matachica

New York, NY
3 posts
Save Topic
Dietary Restrictions -Victoria House vs. Matachica

Planning a vacation to San Pedro for March of 2008 and thinking of staying at either Matachica or Victoria House. My husband and I are both vegetrian and have dietary restrictions-we basically can't eat any sea food aside from salamon, snapper and sea basses-so meat and many of the fishes are out. However, we would like to get on the meal plans for either places and hoping to see if anyone who has been there thinks it is possible. As well, does anyone know if these restaurants are accomadating to mix up the menue a little bit?- Thanks,

belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Cayo, San Ignacio
Level Contributor
7,252 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dietary Restrictions -Victoria House vs. Matachica

I would email both places and ask what you can have on their menus, however, I advise against meals plans, since there are so many other nice restaurants close to both and much nicer to get out and about and see other faces and places and not be limited to one menu, especially if you are limited to what you can eat on their menus.

2. Re: Dietary Restrictions -Victoria House vs. Matachica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 am, September 11, 2009