We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Belize Yacht Club

FT Lauderdale, FL
6 posts
Save Topic
Belize Yacht Club

Does anyone have anything good to say about the Belize Yacht Club? Or anything to say at all about it? I have not yet seen a write-up on this hotel. Their website has very little info and no pictures or descriptions of the rooms. I can't find any write-up in this website or any other website. I've been told it's a nice property and reasonable rates, yet I'm not getting that impression. Anyone?

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Belize
Belize
Central America
Houston, TX
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Belize Yacht Club

We didn't stay there, but walked past it a lot. It isn't close to town, but it did look pretty nice. They had a nice dock as well that offers lots of trips and diving etc. The little cabanas looked like they were well kept from the outside.

2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Belize Yacht Club

Hey Tinabfla, I stayed their last Sept and had a wonderful time. It is a very nice quite place and within walking distance of town. They have a nice pool you can lay out in and a really top rate dive operations located on a pier right off the property. For divers that matters. Basically, they are all small two level condo's. The bar and resturant is really good for a quick lunch and breakfast. No beach but that is common in Belize. Not sure of the price since I went with a Dive group. Im going back again in June.

oregon
Level Contributor
3 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Belize Yacht Club

hi tinabfla, we just returned from the belize yacht club. there from jan 28, 2006 to february 4th. very nice, had a superior oceanfront 1 bedroom. nice and clean, the staff is very accomodating. we did have to take the mattress off of the sleep sofa as the bed/coauch springs were awful. put it on the floor and slept well. linen changed every day. sparkling clean pool, with swim up bar. claudia there, makes wonderful banana, pineapple, strawberry smoothies with rum, yum!! the dive people right there on the wharf are great. no beach and you don't swim in the ocean as there are critters there that will sting you. go to ramon's, down the beach and you can swim, snorkle there and use their chaise lounges. not a westin, but very nice. llyvmy@aol.com

West Texas
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Belize Yacht Club

We returned 3 days ago (2-12-06) and are still talking about what a terrific trip we had. It was our 3rd trip to Belize and we have been all over the world. The BYC was one of the best! We recommend it without reservation. It was very comfortable, the ambiance was great and the location was perfect. The staff could not be more friendly or helpful! Do not hesitate to consider staying at the Belize Yacht Club!

Mentioned in this post
Belize
Belize
Central America