We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

who to scuba and cave tube with?

california
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Topic
who to scuba and cave tube with?

Hi,

I'll be in Ambergis Caye for 3 nights in the 3rd week of April. Just wondering on who people thought were the best companies to scuba dive with as well as cave tube?

In addition, I am interested in diving the blue hole and am NAUI certified but I am not an advanced deep water diver. I am aware that the blue hole is a deep dive. Is it necessary to be deep water certified to do this dive or will they bring you on this dive without the specialized training? I understand that if I chose to go without the training I would be taking a risk.

Thanks!

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
201 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: who to scuba and cave tube with?

If I only had 3 days on AC I would skip cave tubing and focus on the fun stuff to do on the island. We did all our diving with Scuba School Belize and were very pleased with them. Junior will take very good care of you. Lots of other good companies as well. A little searching on this site will give you lots of recommendations. I do not believe you need any deep water certification to dive the Blue Hole. I have never checked as I have no desire in taking a full day to do a deep dive that seems to have little of interest. The other dives that you do on a trip to the Blue Hole seem way more interesting. Have a great trip.

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
1,149 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: who to scuba and cave tube with?

Hi. Went to Blue Hole today.

What a trip!! CAN recommend Michael Sherman for all your needs.

I think his company is BlueHavenDiveswithMichaelCain.com 501-661-2668

Wifi is kinda sketchy here but check him out and I can answer any more questions. Going out w him again to Hol chan Wed.

Thx, m

3. Re: who to scuba and cave tube with?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, March 12, 2015