We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Baker

jourdanton texas
Level Contributor
7 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
The Baker

anyone have an email address for the owner of the Baker, bakery. best baked goods i have encountered in a number of years, especially the belizean cinnamon bread... appreciate any help, thanks texasbill

Ambergris Caye
Destination Expert
for San Ignacio, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye
Level Contributor
2,553 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Baker

The Baker is now about a mile south of town just down the road from Marina's store on same side of the street.

If you are looking for owners of the big building that was in town, they are no longer. PM me if you want contact for new owners and I can get it.

jourdanton texas
Level Contributor
7 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Baker

please.............thank you

San Pedro...
Level Contributor
44 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Baker

the best cinnamon roll I have had! You can contact them via danandkatrinaspick@yahoo.com and you can call them at 629-8030

Ambergris Caye
Destination Expert
for San Ignacio, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye
Level Contributor
2,553 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Baker

Their coconut pastries also super delicious, they also do coconut tarts but not tried those yet.

5. Re: The Baker

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 03, 2014