We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas in Belize

Calgary
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas in Belize

I'm heading to "Off the wall " dive resort on Glovers atoll for seven days of diving then off to Ian Anderson's Cave's Branch for some jungle adventures followed by 3 nights in the Blue Tang Inn at San Pedro. Not sure what to expect.

Has anyone been to any of these places? Any comments?

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
15,568 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas in Belize

We spent a week at Blue Tang a couple years ago. Nice enough place. Great location, on the north end of town. Room was huge. The pool is small, but nicely landscaped and very pleasant. Lots of great bars and retaurants within easy walking distance. Nice views from the third floor. One night we were sitting up there and a raccoon came through, scrounging for garbage. I'm not sure whether we were more surprised or the raccoon.....

Chicago
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas in Belize

SuperD,

I am interested in staying and diving at OFF the Wall Belize in June. What was your trip there like?

MichaelG

Chicago
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas in Belize

SuperD,

I am interested in staying and diving at OFF the Wall Belize in June. What was your trip there like?

MichaelG

CA
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Christmas in Belize

How was your June trip to off the wall Glovers? Was it a good place to stay in Belize?

5. Re: Christmas in Belize

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:27 am, September 01, 2009