We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ambergris Hotels

Bunbury
11 posts
Save Topic
Ambergris Hotels

We are going to Ambergris Cayes around Christmas and the hotels all seem so expensive. I know this is peak season but am I better off finding accommodation when I get there, for a better deal or are all the hotels as booked out as they say they are???

Thanks for any help.

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
14,945 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ambergris Hotels

it's the busiest time of the year. I wouldn't go down over Christmas iwthout reservations. What kind of place are you looking for? Resort, condo, B&B?

Canada
Level Contributor
846 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ambergris Hotels

I'm just backing Jean up here. If you want to be on Ambergris Caye at Xmas, book now, and you might already be too late.

San Jose
Level Contributor
17 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ambergris Hotels

I'm looking for hotels online right now and trying to find a place to stay in Belize.....any recommendations from anyone who has been there?

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
14,945 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ambergris Hotels

What kind of place are you looking for? Budget? Do you want a full service resort, a condo, close to town, more isolated?

Let us know what you're looking for and we'll try to help.

Canada
Level Contributor
846 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ambergris Hotels

iloveitalysanjose - where do you want to stay in Belize? Do you want to be on one of the cayes or inland?

6. Re: Ambergris Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 pm, September 11, 2009