We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to get the best stuffed fryjacks?

Indy
Level Contributor
1,022 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Where to get the best stuffed fryjacks?

We love the stuffed fryjacks at Errolyn's on Caye Caulker. Last trip to San Pedro we had some from a small place behind where we were staying and they were very good. Just wondering what everyone considers their favorite. I think I had one once at Neri's but we usually get the tacos there and I think I preferred the tacos to the fryjack.

Thanks for any input!

3 replies to this topic
Ambergris Caye
Destination Expert
for San Ignacio, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye
Level Contributor
2,740 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to get the best stuffed fryjacks?

Try Estel's and see if they do one, I love their unstuffed version. Also try Mr Deli just south of Tropic are on other side of the road, they do a great breakfast burrito and would likely make them.

The bets spot though will likely be Boogies Belly on a side street in town, they also do fantastic lobster meat pies when in it is in season (midnight June 14th - Midnight Feb 14th) - https:/…

UNITED STATES
Level Contributor
3,359 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to get the best stuffed fryjacks?

My vote...Mr. Deli!! so good!

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
24 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to get the best stuffed fryjacks?

Best AND biggest - Itza Belizean Place. Semi beachfront, lots of meat and eggs. We used to go to Lily's stall, but luckily tried Itza out last trip - maybe $1 more, still super cheap, at a sit down restaurant and much better quality!

Reply to: Where to get the best stuffed fryjacks?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted