We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to not miss......

WI
Level Contributor
93 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Things to not miss......

Ok, with our honeymoon package through Victoria House we have included a sunset sail, snorkel trip to Shark/Ray Alley and the Hol Chan Marine Reserve, and a boat trip to the ruins of Altun Ha.

We also will spend another day fishing and I might go diving.

I don't really want to spend our entire honeymoon jam packed with activities and since I have never been to Belize before I don't know what any of these trips are worth it. Any experience and thoughts on these excursions? What are the "not to miss" activities in Ambergis Caye?

Also, any recommendations on excellent restaurants?

Hon
Ontario Canada
Level Contributor
1,237 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Things to not miss......

You have chosen great activities, IMO.

I'm not sure how long you're going to be in San Pedro but if it's a week and you decide to go fishing and diving, you'll be pleasantly busy not jam packed.

Everyone has their favourite restaurants...mine are the inexpensive, local ones. The food is great but the ambiance leaves a little to be desired for honeymooners so I won't make a recommendation.

2. Re: Things to not miss......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 am, August 27, 2009