We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cayes Help???

NYC
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cayes Help???

Can anyone help with info on hotels on the cayes. I am looking to stay with my wife on one of the outer cayes (NOT Caye Caulker, or Ambergris) but somewhere absolutely beautiful and remote but with some, very little luxury. The places I have found were very spartan (my wife would hate it) or beautiful places but unbelievably expensive. Just looking for a cabana with its own bathroom, a decent restaurant and just beautiful scenery and snorkeling. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Cayo, San Ignacio
Level Contributor
7,123 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cayes Help???

Pelican and Blue Marlin on South Water Caye; Marisol at Glovers; Blackbird, Turneffe lodge and Turneffe island lodge on Turneffe

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cayes Help???

Have you checked out coco plum caye? I havent been (yet!- am booked to go in December!) but the reviews on here are pretty good and the place itself looks gorgeous.

www.cocoplumcay.com

3. Re: Cayes Help???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:23 am, August 19, 2009