We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buying a property in Belize

Gatineau, Quebec
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
buying a property in Belize

My husband and I are planning to visit and possibly buy a property on the beach, or with access to the beach. Does anyone has some information that could help us as to where would be the best place to buy in Belize? We have never been to Belize, but we intend to go for two weeks in April.

We are also looking for a place to stay during our visit. Any suggestions? A nice villa near the beach would be great!

Tks

belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Cayo, San Ignacio
Level Contributor
7,252 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: buying a property in Belize

I bought and am building at www.cococplumbelize.net in Placencia, a first of its kind resort community in Belize. Plenty of great places to stay in the area including Roberts Grove, Turtle Inn. Other beach areas to look at are Ambergris Caye, Corozal, Hopkins to start with. Feel free to ask me about Cocoplum.

2. Re: buying a property in Belize

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:21 am, August 26, 2009