We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cayman Cay Condos

Scotland
Level Contributor
3,792 posts
242 reviews
Save Topic
Cayman Cay Condos

Looking on the Homeaway web site it doesn't look as if these condos have balconies. Can anyone confirm this please? I could contact the rental agency but rather than complete all the details online thought I'd ask the experts on TA. Many thanks.

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
Level Contributor
4,836 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cayman Cay Condos

Look at these condo's on Flip Key and it shows that they have balconies.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
262 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cayman Cay Condos

We stayed there last year- it had a screened-in lanai overlooking the pool. However, there is a section of units to the right (when you pull in) that are separate from the condos in front of the pool- I'm not sure if they are part of the Cayman Condos or not. Do you have the Homeaway listing?

Scotland
Level Contributor
3,792 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cayman Cay Condos

I have tried to find it again and can't! It was a 1 bedroom condo. I have seen 2 bedroom ones and these do have balconies. I'll keep looking. Thanks all.

4. Re: Cayman Cay Condos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 19, 2015