We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dolphin/ Snorkeling/ Adventure Cruise near Anna Maria ?

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
62 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Dolphin/ Snorkeling/ Adventure Cruise near Anna Maria ?

Hello! I am looking for a cruise boat that is like the Island Boat Adventure attraction in St pete. I havent been on it but I am finding super reviews or it on Trip Advisor but we will be in Anna Maria. Is there something similiar in that vicinity? It does some island hopping, snorkeling stops, cruising around.... anything like that around AMI? Thank you so much in advance.

Mentioned in this post
Missouri
Level Contributor
513 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dolphin/ Snorkeling/ Adventure Cruise near Anna Maria ?

There are some out of Sarasota Bay. Check Cortez's attractions & activities sections on here.

Mentioned in this post
Sarasota
Sarasota
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
5,427 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dolphin/ Snorkeling/ Adventure Cruise near Anna Maria ?

Also check out Capt. Kathe or Capt. Kim. They will do what you want and are local out of AMI.

Missouri
Level Contributor
513 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dolphin/ Snorkeling/ Adventure Cruise near Anna Maria ?

I think I saw both of their reviews under Cortez. Kris, have you tried either? I'm curious too..

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
189 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dolphin/ Snorkeling/ Adventure Cruise near Anna Maria ?

Capt.Kathe is great fun. Have been out with her several times, including last week.

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
5,427 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dolphin/ Snorkeling/ Adventure Cruise near Anna Maria ?

I have not tried either, but have heard great things.

Ohio
Level Contributor
756 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dolphin/ Snorkeling/ Adventure Cruise near Anna Maria ?

My family has been out with Captain Kim and it was such a great experience. The 4 of us happened to be the only ones with her that day, so we had a very personalized experience. Her pontoon boat doesn't hold that many passengers anyway, so you'd still get a lot of attention.

Level Contributor
78 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dolphin/ Snorkeling/ Adventure Cruise near Anna Maria ?

We had a larger group of seven and had to find a place for a boat our that could accommodate us all on one trip. We found YOLO adventures in Cortez. They toured us around and pointed out various sites of interest, saw some dolphins playing, then they took us to a shallow area in the bay and we did some snorkeling. The boat captain had pointed out some various wildlife from the water. It was a nice outing. The boat had room for all of us and one other family.

8. Re: Dolphin/ Snorkeling/ Adventure Cruise near Anna Maria ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 27, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Anna Maria