We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What a great service!!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,173 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
What a great service!!

I spoke just 2 days ago with AM General store. They offer a service that will stock your fridge, so when you arrive at your condo/house, etc., after a long day of travel - with cold beer, wine, foods, snacks, etc. For a $50 minimum - I think that is priceless!!! Has anyone used this service?

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
5,427 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What a great service!!

Not that specific service but have used similar elsewhere. So nice to go straight to property and have a cold beer while unpacking.

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
Level Contributor
4,814 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What a great service!!

Sherilynn, I cant wait to read your trip report, you've got ALL your bases covered, I love it! We've done this many times, not at AMI because we live only an hour away but other vacations and it is wonderful!!

3. Re: What a great service!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 11, 2014