We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to buy good beef jerky?

Amersfoort...
Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
Save Topic
Where to buy good beef jerky?

We are staying on AMI beginning of may, and would love to take some good beef jerky home with me (to Europe).

Problem is we don't yet know where we'll stay, so ordering online is off.

Does anyone know where to buy beef jerky (not the packaged kind from Walmart or Publix)?

We'll also take a short roundtrip to Orlando-St. Augustine-St Pete Beach, maybe somewhere on the way?

lexington, ky
Level Contributor
744 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to buy good beef jerky?

OMG, my husband loves jerky! For a guy who is a foodie, I find it funny that he loves jerky.

You HAVE to go the The Beef Jerky Outlet! He has been to the one in Destin, and loves it. They have probably a couple of hundred kinds of jerky and you can taste test any of them. They have other kinds besides beef. They have turkey jerky which is his favorites to get.

According to their website there is one in St. Augustine. Check it out at www.thebeefjerkeyoutlet.com.

2. Re: Where to buy good beef jerky?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 28, 2014