We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anne Maria Island beach cottages have been taken over !

London
3 posts
Save Topic
Anne Maria Island beach cottages have been taken over !

The beach cottages have been taken over and no longer reant by the day !! I am devasted!! I need help to find somewhere as lovely for 2 nights 3 days in october !! They don't take reservations for 2 nights in advance and they don't rent the larger cottages for less than a week

Atlanta
Level Contributor
42 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Anne Maria Island beach cottages have been taken over !

You are correct, sortof. I have stayed there a few times the previous owners Nigle and Maggie sold them. BUT the policy that they had for rentals has not changed. They always tried to rent for longer periods if it was far in advance. As for the sale I think the place is getting better!!! Some of the owners are really fixing up the interiors CUTE, CUTE, CUTE.. Check them out when the units are being cleaned. From what I understand with the new guys they will not be changeing things except to make stuff better. I just spent a week there around spring break and met some owners. Give them a call and see what the deal is, I was just there a couple of days before your post.