We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

chrismas day

Haverfordwest...
4 posts
Save Topic
chrismas day

Hi my wife and I have just booked a months stay over Christmas on Anna Maria. what restaurants are open Christmas Day? and what place is recommended for New Years Eve I would really appreciate some feedback on this,thanks Phil and Sally

Sarasota, FL
Level Contributor
127 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: chrismas day

Just google "Restaurants open Christmas Anna Maria Island" and you will find a few posts that show what was open in 2010. When you find one you think you will like call the restaurant to be sure they plan to be open for 2011.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: chrismas day

we always stay for 6 weeks over dec/jan. a good few places open both on the island and on the mainland. last year we ate at cheap and cheerful, the Gathering Place in Bradenton beach, the beach cafe also opens. hoping to god this years weather is much better then last..we froze!! heading out on saturday!!

Haverfordwest...
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: chrismas day

Thanks for your replies.We are flying out on Saturday too.Been looking at the weather looking good at the moment hope it lasts.Our first time on the island cant wait .Might bump into you there have a great holiday

Phil and Sally

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
5,427 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: chrismas day

Since you will be in town a few days before you will have a chance to ask around as to who is open. Some restaurants will have shorter hours. The new bar on Bridge Street under the Bridge Street Bistro or the Tiki bar at Gulf Drive Cafe should have something going on for New Year's Eve. I see that Beach House does also, but is closed Christmas Day. Hope the weather cooperates for you!

5. Re: chrismas day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:22 am, December 29, 2012