We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ok, how about Island Vacation Properties?

Peoria, Illinois
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Ok, how about Island Vacation Properties?

We are coming down in May and I had posted about the Beauty and the Beast rental. Anyone have good or bad reviews about the company? Thanks!

AMI
Level Contributor
159 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Ok, how about Island Vacation Properties?

They are very good agency. Responsive with a full staff. I recommend them highly.

I never was in the house, but it looks nice from the outside. Corner lot, a quiet area, close to Pine Street, a short walk to the beach (no Gulf view), and in imho, the best part of the beach on the island. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
568 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ok, how about Island Vacation Properties?

Island Vacation Properties is a very good company. One of the older well estabilished companies with numerous properties to choose from. Nothing to worry about here, book with confedience

Have Fun

Peoria, Illinois
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ok, how about Island Vacation Properties?

Wonderful! Thanks for the feedback!

Anna Maria Island
Level Contributor
229 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ok, how about Island Vacation Properties?

Island Vacation Properties is a fabulous company. The are extremely professional and continuously exceed the expectations of their guests. They are one of the larger rental companies on Anna Maria Island. I hope you enjoy Anna Maria Island and look forward to hearing about your trip!

BeachBumsAMI

5. Re: Ok, how about Island Vacation Properties?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:23 am, January 31, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Anna Maria