We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

let the planing begin !

kent
Level Contributor
1,170 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
let the planing begin !

What a fantastic day it is today.........booked my flights for my 1st trip to AMI my brother is there quite a lot and has convinced me to go. so Hi to all on the forum Im sure I will be asking many questions

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
5,427 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: let the planing begin !

Ask away and welcome! When are you planning to come?

kent
Level Contributor
1,170 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: let the planing begin !

Hi Kris I booked for 13th july for 2 weeks, really cant wait.

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
5,427 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: let the planing begin !

You will be here for the party on the 23rd! What fun. It's a TA party, on the beach around LaCosta. Last one was a blast, so I think we will get a room for the next one, so we can continue to party without worrying about driving. Hope to see you there. There will be more details eventually.

kent
Level Contributor
1,170 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: let the planing begin !

Thankyou Kris what a start...........put one post on and could not have got a better welcome, the party sounds great look forward to hearing more, how many people went last time?

Anna Maria Island
Level Contributor
229 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: let the planing begin !

Congratulations! You are going to love it here! This is a great news article to get you started planning. There is one misprint in it. The island is south of Tampa :)

…washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/…

Regards,

BeachBumsAMI

kent
Level Contributor
1,170 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: let the planing begin !

Great article thank for posting. BeachBums can you tell me how much it would cost to hire an electric bike ?

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
Level Contributor
4,821 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: let the planing begin !

Welcome to forum, we are happy to have and look forward to your questions. Have you decided where you are staying? I would suggest that you take a look at some of the past post and reviews, lots of info there that will help make your trip perfect. We hope to see you at the Meet & Greet, it is a great time.

VA
Level Contributor
220 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: let the planing begin !

Also will be in AMI with my family and another this summer...wondering what restaurant would be the best choice for one nice adult dinner out. Would it be Beach Bistro or something else? Want a nice restaurant that wouldn't be too far from Lacosta Condos...

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
5,427 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: let the planing begin !

Beach Bistro is very nice, great ratings, also expensive. Other places would be The Sun House or the Bridgetender on Bridge Street, close to LaCosta. The Waterfront is also very nice, but farther away. The trolley will get you to any of these.

VA
Level Contributor
220 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: let the planing begin !

Thanks...what kid and adult friendly restaurants (good food, but casual atmosphere) would be recommended that are in walking distance of La Costa?