We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandbar and associated restaurants

Indiana
Level Contributor
97 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Sandbar and associated restaurants

Hello, My family is coming to Anna Maria for the first time in June. I have been doing some research on island activities and found a deal on the Sandbar restaurant website I thought I would pass on. If you purchase gift certificates on their website, you receive an extra 20% in free gift certificates. I purchased $100 and received an extra $20 to help my family of 6 enjoy this place. It looks and sounds great and we are looking forward to a great time.

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
568 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandbar and associated restaurants

We live on AMI and do the same. This is a great deal and take advantage of it everytime they offer this discount. They also offer discount around Christmas tiem too. A perfect gift certificate. They also have another discount here under 'Free apetizer' http://www.sunsavercoupons.com/

Indiana
Level Contributor
97 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandbar and associated restaurants

Thanks for posting this site. There are some coupons we can use on here. We have already reserved bikes through your rentals Fun and More. Can we still use the coupon on this site?

Edited: 2:11 pm, May 18, 2010
Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
568 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandbar and associated restaurants

We will absolutely honor that coupon and Thank you ! Please tell the person on the phone that you have a SunSaver Coupon and they will gladly give you a discount!

See you soon have fun!

Salem, Indiana
Level Contributor
153 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sandbar and associated restaurants

Enjoy the Sandbar!!! Since the house that we stay in is really close, we eat there serveral times while we are there. I did the gift card for my husband at Chistmas, he got so excited. "Calamari here we come"!!! We usually go there and get their calamari, before we even unpack our bags.!!! Love to eat at one of the tables around the edge and bury our toes in the sand while we are eating!! Can't get much better!!!! Have a great trip. We have 40 more days.....

Land O Lakes...
Level Contributor
181 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sandbar and associated restaurants

I just ordered a $100 gift card to use over the 4th of July and will get the $20 gift card! This is great!

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
45,975 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sandbar and associated restaurants

Do the gift cards expire?

Indiana
Level Contributor
97 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sandbar and associated restaurants

My gift certificates are the kind that look like credit cards and they do not have a date of expiration on them and the information that came in the mail did not list a limit on the time period that they would be valid.

Beverly...
Level Contributor
69 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sandbar and associated restaurants

OMG! Thanks for this post. I purchased $200 worth of the gift cards and forgot all about them!!!! It would have been really upsetting to get there w/o them. Now, I have to go find out where the heck I stashed them! duh!

Anna Maria Island
Level Contributor
229 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Sandbar and associated restaurants

Be sure to have the Ceviche at the Sandbar or the BeachHouse! It is delish! The are also hosting wine tastings on Wed at the BeachHouse. They are a lot of fun and a great value!

Regards,

BeachBumsAMI

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
568 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Sandbar and associated restaurants

You just can't beat the Sandbar, feet in the sand, watching sunset and listening to the ocean waves crashing. Their gift certificates are a great bargin and only are offerred a few times a year so - jump on it.

Get answers to your questions about Anna Maria