We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach front stay in anna maria?

Chicago
Level Contributor
66 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Beach front stay in anna maria?

Hi, I think I've decided to stay in anna maria over longboat. But need help with hotel/resort stay. Family of four, two adults and 4 yr old, 8 month old. Would prefer beach view and beach front. Need one bed, and a pull out for the 4 year old. Any suggestions? Will be arriving late June for 4 nites. Thanks

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
Level Contributor
4,842 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach front stay in anna maria?

LadyLeo, check out the recent post on Bradenton Beach and Anna Maria Island and you will get a lot of info. Beachfront, I recommend Cedar Cove, Sandpebbles, Coconuts and Whie Sands. Beachview I recommend Tortuga Resort, Tropical Isle, Tradeswinds and Anna Maria Beach Cottages. You can go to Anna MAria Island Chamber Of Commerce and see a listing, click on it and it will take you to each site.

Mentioned in this post
Bradenton Beach
Bradenton Beach
748 Reviews
Anna Maria Island, FL
Anna Maria Beach Cottages
Anna Maria Beach Cottages
104 Reviews
Anna Maria Island, FL
Central Florida
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach front stay in anna maria?

Herrington House B&B. Very nice and right on the beach.

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
Level Contributor
4,842 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach front stay in anna maria?

Yes, Harrington House B&B is wonderful but they would not allow a 4yr old or a 8 month old.

Anna Maria Island
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach front stay in anna maria?

Hello. I would definitely suggest AMI over LBK since you have kids. We are much more friendlier and relaxed and have a family atmosphere here on Anna Maria Island. You may try contacting Island Vacation Properties, I see their signs everywhere out here and they are a very reputable company to deal with.

Mentioned in this post
atlanta
Level Contributor
5 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beach front stay in anna maria?

Hi, we stayed at Anna Maria Island club. There are several condo units that are rentals. We have stayed there the last 4 years, twice a year. All the units have two bedrooms and two baths and the complex is kept exceptionally clean. It is right on the water with a huge heated pool and all the units are right on the beach. The only thing if you go is try to not get an end unit. The master bedroom on the inside units all face the beach and you can go to sleep listening to the waves. In the end units, the master actually faces the road and you get to hear cars all night. In fact as I write this, we are staying there in a unit with wireless internet. Have fun!

Mentioned in this post
6. Re: Beach front stay in anna maria?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, September 03, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Anna Maria