We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel with car hire desk

Which Aurora hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester England
Level Contributor
36 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
hotel with car hire desk

We are a retired English couple and plan to holiday in Colorado in August. We would like to book a Denver airport hotel for the first and last nights of our holiday where we can pick up and drop off a hire car. Any suggestions?

madison
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel with car hire desk

As a German (currently living in the US)

I love to help an Englishmen

;-)

I'd recommend a off-airport hotel

2 reasons:

-Better quality and better prices

-Car rental off-airport WAY cheaper (f.e. airport tax)

There are Hotels in Aurora (or north Denver) that may offer complementary airport shuttle

but also

if you take a cab to the hotel (for the the first night)

it will pay back if you consider the price for car rental at the airport and car rental off Airport

(please be advised off aiport car rental -> this off course only works if you already have a car insurance for the US)

So

I just booked the Best Western Aurora (south of the airport) its just 2 miles to "advantage car rental"

All Downtown Hotels are very close to the many "enterprise" car rental agencys (and enterprise "picks you up" if you rent with them)

Good luck

2. Re: hotel with car hire desk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:21 am, August 28, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Aurora