We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seeking 5 star, and all that implies please.

Which Aspen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Las Vegas, NV.
2 posts
Save Topic
Seeking 5 star, and all that implies please.

Hi,

I am trying to plan a trip in January. Can anybody suggest a hotel that features an in room fireplace, Jacuzzi tub, a great view, etc?

Planning on spending some dough on this trip, so none of the budget hotels needed. I dont really care what it costs, just as long as its worth it.

Also, which hotel with these features, would be most centrally located to activities? Dining, nightllfe, shopping, etc.

Thank you very much

Aspen, CO
Level Contributor
980 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seeking 5 star, and all that implies please.

The Little Nell. The Little Nell. The Little Nell. www.thelittlenell.com.

Can't get in there? Then go with St. Regis as #2 (and a close #2 in my opinion) and Hotel Jerome as #3.

Las Vegas, NV.
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Seeking 5 star, and all that implies please.

Aw wow Jennifer, thanks!

I think we hit the jackpot here :)

3. Re: Seeking 5 star, and all that implies please.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:23 am, August 19, 2009