We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aspen Food & Wine 2014

Which Aspen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
lockport, ny
Level Contributor
32 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Aspen Food & Wine 2014

I know it's early, but would like to plan a trip next summer.

Any advice as to where to stay, eat, play, sight see, etc? Interested in everything from budget to high end.

Have never been and would like to know all I can before I make arrangements.

Thanks!

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,526 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aspen Food & Wine 2014

F & W is largely located in Paepcke Park and Wagner Park in Aspen. Suggest that you look at those two locations on a map and decide whether to look for a place close by or to try to get a little distance from the activity, that will help inform your choices. It is a very busy, by local standards, weekend- some people love immersion and others want to have their accommodations be a break from the hubbub. Once you do that, I would look to the hotel reviews and locations to narrow it to a couple choices that you can bring up here for comment.

Similarly, if you look at the things to do and pick a handful that you are considering, then you may get some good advice.

There are too many choices in Aspen to comment in the abstract.

Congrats on your trip, it will be great.

Aspen, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,178 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Aspen Food & Wine 2014

Order tickets early. Sells out quickly.

aspenchamber.org/calendar-of-events/…

lockport, ny
Level Contributor
32 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aspen Food & Wine 2014

Thank you so much - you've given me a lot of food for thought!

lockport, ny
Level Contributor
32 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aspen Food & Wine 2014

Will do - thanks for the advice.

5. Re: Aspen Food & Wine 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 14, 2014