We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting Married at The Little Nell on the Wedding Deck

Which Aspen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boise, Idaho
Level Contributor
35 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Getting Married at The Little Nell on the Wedding Deck

We just got married at The Little Nell on the top of Mount Aspen on their wedding deck! It was perfect in every way! We found that by being nice to the staff, they bend over backwards to be nicer right back. We didn't experience problems with any of the wedding staff at all, in fact they amazed us with the wedding and reception service and food, decor and everything you can imagine. The wedding was beautiful beyond breathtaking with the spectacular views and attention to detail. I had never even been to Aspen, it was a destination wedding. Photos are posted for June 28 on http://www.tinettiblog.blogspot.com/

Colorado
Level Contributor
534 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting Married at The Little Nell on the Wedding Deck

Congratulations! I'm so glad that everything went well for you!

Your photos look great too!

Glenwood Springs...
Level Contributor
473 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting Married at The Little Nell on the Wedding Deck

Your dress and flowers are beautiful, as is the bride. I can't think of a better place to have a wedding. I'm so glad it was everything thing you had hoped!

Congrats!

Boise, Idaho
Level Contributor
35 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting Married at The Little Nell on the Wedding Deck

Thanks for all the wonderful comments. Steve Tinetti did a beautiful job on the photography. He's still processing the images, I can't wait to see the rest. Aspen is a place you don't ever forget, but pictures bring it all back!

The Little Nell treated us very well, I wish I were there right now. It was the best hotel stay I ever had. The catering department went all out too, Melina Glavis was a gem!

I would recommend eating at their restaurant any chance you get because they had the best food in town. Of course, we tried other places, but even the highest recommended places were not as good.

We are going to save up to go back! It's worth it.

4. Re: Getting Married at The Little Nell on the Wedding Deck

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:21 am, September 05, 2009