We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Joe Mama's Beach Stay?

Los Angeles, CA
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Joe Mama's Beach Stay?

Anyone ever stay there? Any thoughts? The location looks great. My husband and I are traveling with our dog next month. We booked a place there b/c they seem to be the only place in the area willing to give us an ocean front rental (with the dog) under 200.00 a night. Just curious about the actual hotel.

Oro Valley
Level Contributor
52 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Joe Mama's Beach Stay?

We just returned from a great stay in Avila Beach and the only Joe Mama's I saw was a coffee shop on the corner just across the street from the beach. I am sure there were rentals above the shop. You will love Avila Beach. I plan to write about our stay soon. Any other questions and I will be happy to try and help.

Los Angeles, CA
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Joe Mama's Beach Stay?

I guess the rentals are right above the coffee shop. Part of our stay includes free pastries and coffee in the morning.

Avila Beach, CA
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Joe Mama's Beach Stay?

Avila beach is amazing. Joe mama's however... the worst customer service that I've EVER experienced. I've had warmer greetings at fast food restaurants. Beware of the angry man older man, and the Courtney Lovish barista. My advice, avoid Joe Mama's oddly cliquish self indulgent over priced everything. You'll enjoy your stay much more. And please somebody open a decent coffee shop in Avila! I'm tried of burnt coffee with an poor attitude.

4. Re: Joe Mama's Beach Stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, October 21, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Avila Beach