We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

scavenger tours

Surrey, Canada
4 posts
Save Topic
scavenger tours

We are heading to catalina for our second visit and I've just noticed these scavenger tours. It looks as though there are two different ones - Amazing Scavenger Quest and Urban Adventure Quest. Can anybody recommend which one is better...or is it just one, being advertised in different ways. Also, did anybody have trouble with internet using AT&T. Last year, we had T Mobile and the reception was terrible. thanks

Moorpark, California
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Catalina Island
Level Contributor
14,789 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: scavenger tours

Do you have a link for these tours? Also, we use Verizon and never had any issues while visiting the island.

Surrey, Canada
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: scavenger tours

THese are the links. They look so similar, except one is a few dollars more. One of them said Verizon was good too.

www.catalinatours.net/…

urbanadventurequest.com/city/default.aspx…

Catalina Island...
Level Contributor
115 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: scavenger tours

Hi Heather,

These actually appear to be the same tour. The first is a tour company selling the Urban Adventure Quest tour, and the second is the website for Urban Adventure Quest. I'd compare prices, and then make your purchase. There is only one smartphone scavenger hunt on the island, as far as I am aware. Happy travels!

Surrey, Canada
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: scavenger tours

ok thanks! I was wondering about that, but with the different prices I wasn't sure.

5. Re: scavenger tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 09, 2014