We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

40th Anniversary Party

San Clemente...
Level Contributor
17 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
40th Anniversary Party

Next summer will be celebrating our 40th Anniversary. We honeymooned on our boat in Catalina 39 years ago. We are renting a house next summer again and would like to host a 2 hour afternoon luncheon. It could be a light to moderate lunch faire for maybe 40 people. Any suggestions? I'm running into a few problems. One you have to order 2 entrees per person which means double the price, another one is renting the space for $1,200. plus all the food, table ware etc. If I was hosting the same party here I could pick any resturant and they would give us an area for our guests and do a pre planned menu and everyone would be happy. Any sugguestions would be much appreciated.

Moorpark, California
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Catalina Island
Level Contributor
14,567 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 40th Anniversary Party

Have you checked with the Country Club? They host large events all of the time and it's a fabulous location.

visitcatalinaisland.com/avalon/poin_countryC…

We've had dinner there with over 25 people and it was fabulous. They are very easy to work with. Good luck and Happy Anniversary. We will e celebrating our 20th next year. We got married at Two Harbors and spent our honeymoon on our boat in Little Harbor.

2. Re: 40th Anniversary Party

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:57 am, February 23, 2011