We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

getawaytoday travel

California
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Topic
getawaytoday travel

Yes has anyone ever use getawaytoday travel, and if so how was it i have never used an online travel agency before, and did u have any problems with your tickets??? I'm planning a trip to disneyland.

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: getawaytoday travel

GetAwayToday is a well known Travel Agency, and has some deals with Disney, in fact, Disney has created special Pin Lanyards (THat have the GetAwayToday name on them) that Disney hands out to folks who use GetAwayToday.

GetAwayToday's computers are linked with the Disney ticket system, so you can pick up your tickets at Disney's Will Call windows.

Hopefully others will respond who have used their service.

California
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: getawaytoday travel

Does anyone know any good online travel agencies that good to use. Im looking for a package that includes 3 day park hopper tickets to disneyland and a one day pass to knotts berry farm, and universal studios with transportation. Can anyone help me out please on how to get the best possible deal. Thank you

folsom
Level Contributor
242 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: getawaytoday travel

i saved $250 by using them instead of booking directly with disney..

2 nites and 3 day hopper for family of 4.

third time i've used them...last time, the grand calif upgraded us to a bunk bed room over the entrance to calif park just because we used getaway.

never had problems with them...i highly rec them

Heron, Montana
Level Contributor
146 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: getawaytoday travel

We used Getawaytoday for our Oct. 2005 Disneyland trip and we are using them for our Dec. 2007 trip also. They were great. We did the City Pass thing and a Character Dinner through them. You can get just about any Southern CA tickets through them. They are great. You can call them and ask them any questions you have. They are great about taking their time to answer anything.

5. Re: getawaytoday travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, August 22, 2009