We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

june 18-21,2007 visit

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
granite falls wa
Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
june 18-21,2007 visit

Hi I am wondering if anybody has an idea of the crowds in DL during the week of June 18-21 of 2007, Would probablly visit the park tues, wed & thursday of that week Any input on crowds and if this would be a good time to visit I would greatly appreciate it thanks.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4,109 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: june 18-21,2007 visit

Schools have just gotten out around most of the country so crowds will pick up dramatically. Also, Disney hires lots of teens & college workers in June and they aren't fully up to speed yet...lines for food etc tend to be slow.

I would say prepare for long lines and a long day...but it's better than going in July and August for the most part.

Yucaipa, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
Level Contributor
18,068 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: june 18-21,2007 visit

I agree with the above poster regarding crowds in June. And for 2007 it would June would be a very good time to visit regardless of crowds because so many rides are scheduled to be down in the spring. The new Finding Nemo ride should be ready to open in June. Visit the website Mouse Planet for more information.

California
Level Contributor
150 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: june 18-21,2007 visit

Get to the park early- the fastpass system works great but the park is pretty quiet for the first couple of hours (ok I mean compared to the rest of the day!). Plan to hit a signature ride/area and boogie.

With three days you needn't stress the long lines so much, and heck once you have seen the Whatever- it -is parade once you will have less crowds in line during those times as others line the streets in anticipation (on your other days of visit).

Many of us locals have bought some form of an annual pass- perhaps there are blackout dates you can check on that would tend to disinclude more that day than others? Schools out for everyone by that date.

4. Re: june 18-21,2007 visit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 am, August 22, 2009