We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sheraton Anaheim or Castle Inn and suits

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
leicester england
Level Contributor
270 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sheraton Anaheim or Castle Inn and suits

I'm looking at staying in one of these hotels during a 2 day stop over in LA while on the way to San Diego.

The disney one's seem a little expensive when we've still got to buy a ticket.

Not sure which one is best both seem close to disneyland. Which we will be spending one day at .

Any advice would be great please

Thanks

Scott

Yucaipa, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
Level Contributor
18,074 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sheraton Anaheim or Castle Inn and suits

Scott,

I noticed your question and see that no one responded. Have you decided on a place to stay yet? If not, there are loads of posts on Disneyland area hotels on the boards in the Disney fan site Intercot West, of which I am a member. I think upon entering the site you choose the "Interactive" tab on the menu to get to the boards. I don't think there are any posts regarding the Sheraton, but if you take a minute to register on the site you can post this same question.

I always day trip over to Disneyland, but other members know much better than I do where to stay. I do like the idea of the Sheraton and was thinking of staying there. It is on the backside of the resort and you can walk to the Disneyland Tram area that will take you into DLR. I only know that I would like it because I like entering DLR from that end when driving there. It's sort of kitty corner to the large parking structures. Nice hotel, it seems. Probably feels like a long walk when you are tired at the end of the night, even though the Disneyland Tram takes you part of the way. They do have a hotel shuttle that picks up and returns around the other side of DLR.

A few members of Intercot like to say at the Park Vue, which is right across from main entrance to DLR. Some like really staying at Disneyland Hotel. You can sometimes find good rates. You are welcome to ask me questions here, but there is a lot of very good DLR vacation planning help there on Intercot from frequent visitors. And there is also a lot of advice there that will be helpful as your trip draws near. We are a very nice lot, there on Intercot, even though we may seem a bit too much into Disney at first!

NMH
Henley, UK
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sheraton Anaheim or Castle Inn and suits

We're staying at the Sheraton Anaheim in a couple of weeks and got such a good deal. It seems to be in most of the UK brochures and is a Virgin flagship hotel, the cheapest quote I got when we booked which was about 5wks ago was via www.airlinenetwork.co.uk, I think it was £180 for 3 nights for 5 of us, I then went onto the Sheraton website where they guarantee if you find a cheaper price, they'll match it and deduct a further 10% which they did and this included taxes. I booked the accomodation for San Diego via Airline Network as they seemed to be the best deal. Hope this helps

3. Re: Sheraton Anaheim or Castle Inn and suits

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:20 am, August 18, 2009