We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting from Anaheim to Legoland without a car

Sydney, New South...
Level Contributor
347 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Getting from Anaheim to Legoland without a car

Are there any buses or shuttles which could take us from Anaheim (Portofino Suites) to the Legoland Hotel ? We won't have a car and there will be 2 adults and 3 children.

Mentioned in this post
Anaheim
Anaheim
Orange County, CA
Portofino Hotel
Portofino Hotel
530 Reviews
Catalina Island, CA
Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
4 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting from Anaheim to Legoland without a car

Good Morning

Have you tried Uber - Private Driver? You down load the app on your phone. I use Uber at home to go out to eat, shop, to the movies and even on vacation. The charge is for the trip and not how many passengers are riding.

When you download the app... you will see the Uber drivers that are online and in your area.

Use my promo code f01im and get 20.00 off of your first ride. It's legit and completely safe. Criminal Background & Insurance requirements are # 1 with the Uber Company.

Trust me, it's legit.. 30 Countries and 133 Cities. I just returned from DLR July 20th for a 10 day vacation and I used Uber to take us to Santa Monica Pier and Huntington Beach.

Bob

Edited: 7:31 am, July 23, 2014
Mentioned in this post
Santa Monica Pier
Santa Monica Pier
14,725 Reviews
Santa Monica, CA
Huntington Beach
Huntington Beach
Orange County, CA
Bethel, Connecticut
Level Contributor
624 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting from Anaheim to Legoland without a car

Southern California Grayline offers a tour from Anaheim hotels to Legoland for $90 pp adult.

Mentioned in this post
California
California
United States
Anaheim
Anaheim
Orange County, CA
LEGOLAND California
LEGOLAND California
6,661 Reviews
Carlsbad, CA
San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
65,697 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting from Anaheim to Legoland without a car

Google is your friend.

Put Anaheim to Legoland shuttle into Google and you will find several choices.

Here is one of them:

sandiegotours.us/offer/….U8-5A7GGfXM

Adults pay but children under 14 are free.

Mentioned in this post
Anaheim
Anaheim
Orange County, CA
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
29,633 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Getting from Anaheim to Legoland without a car

Its about a 45 min drive to Legoland from Anaheim, I would not suggest using a private driver! that would be expensive.

Since you want transport only, and not a Tour with a ticket, you would be able to get a Transport only option from Anaheim to Legoland with Graylines 1 ride Transportation Pass. Children however are not free with this transport.

http://graylineanaheim.com/toursAna.cfm

You might compare that cost with something like taking the Train and then a Taxi from Anaheim to the Legoland Hotel to see what the costs may be, but it may work out to be about the same since I dont believe the Train stops that near to Legoland.

You may also want to look at the discounts for Legoland shown on the Mousesavers website which is a good resource for you as the list the various current ones ( they dont sell tickets) and there are usually quite good ones for Legoland.

mousesavers.com/discounts-and-deals-at-other…

Mentioned in this post
Anaheim
Anaheim
Orange County, CA
Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
57,087 posts
431 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Getting from Anaheim to Legoland without a car

The OP is looking to switch hotels.

A shuttle service like Zippy Shuttle, 4Most Coach or Karmel Shuttle is probably your best bet.

If you have young children and need a car seat, be sure to tell the shuttle company.

Mentioned in this post
Zippy Shuttle
Zippy Shuttle
57 Reviews
Los Angeles, CA
Karmel Shuttle
Karmel Shuttle
128 Reviews
Fullerton, CA
guadalajara
Level Contributor
1,423 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Getting from Anaheim to Legoland without a car

This service is next to disneyland, just call and ask for a transfer to lego land 714 239 1115.....

7. Re: Getting from Anaheim to Legoland without a car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 30, 2015