We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Von's delivery

Maple Ridge, Canada
Level Contributor
136 posts
Save Topic
Von's delivery

Hi, this question is for my fellow Canadians....has anyone used the Von's delivery service to a Disney area hotel and if so do they accept Canadian credit cards for online ordering and how was the service? Thanks!

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
52,622 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Von's delivery

I can't imagine why Von's wouldn't assuming they are standard Visa or MasterCards. The U.S. and Canada use the same numbering scheme and also assuming you have a Safeway card, it works for Von's and that should help as well.

Maple Ridge, Canada
Level Contributor
136 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Von's delivery

Thanks so much! I was worried because some department stores in the US such as Walmart do not accept Canadian credit cards for online ordering, I had to go pick up in store. Just thought it would be nice to have some groceries delivered instead of worrying about cabs, kids car seats etc.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
628 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Von's delivery

Im not Canadian but I have ordered from Vons using an Australian credit card with no problems

Langley City, Canada
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Von's delivery

Hi Disneybound or youngfamilySydney,

I was trying to place an order for vons delivery and wondering how you got around the billing zip code? It doesn't accept enough characters to put in a postal code. But I have heard of many people placing out of country orders. Thanks

Huntington Beach...
Destination Expert
for Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach
Level Contributor
6,249 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Von's delivery

They will take your order Langley. You may have to call directly to get assistance regarding the billing.

Maple Ridge, Canada
Level Contributor
136 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Von's delivery

Also you can just put in the zip code of the hotel you are staying at and then proceed to ordering. Hope this helps, we are leaving November 30th so I will be ordering soon too!

Langley City, Canada
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Von's delivery

We actually called Vons to ask. We ended up having to change the billing address of our credit cards to the hotel so that the website would accept it (which is what Von's told us to do)Von's wouldn't take the order or credit card over the phone. But our credit card company did it quickly over the phone for us and we set it up to automatically change back in a few days when the order clears

8. Re: Von's delivery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 08, 2015