We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Magic Morning with 3 Day park hopper.

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego...
Level Contributor
61 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Magic Morning with 3 Day park hopper.

My husband and I stayed at The Grand Californian and used the Magic Morning for hotel guests AND one day of our So-Cal 3 day park hopper to get into the parks. So, we still have a Magic Morning tied to our 3-day hopper ticket right?? My question is, when they scan my ticket this weekend, will it say I already used my Magic Morning? I still have my room key to show we stayed on property when we used the first day of our ticket to prove we were hotel guests so we didn't use the Magic Morning on our ticket.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
26,533 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Magic Morning with 3 Day park hopper.

You know Im just not positve about the answer to this. I would suggest contacting Disneyland to see what they say. What may have happened if you used your ticket on entry on a day with Magic Morning, you used you Magic Morning then. There may be no way to know for sure till you get to Disneyland, and then they can look on your ticket?

Edited: 5:52 pm, May 14, 2014
Gold Coast
Level Contributor
123 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Magic Morning with 3 Day park hopper.

Maybe I'm a little confused but as I understand it the early entry with the Parkhopper is only for Disneyland. Disney Hotel guests get extra magic hours into DCA, others do not. So you would have used your Magic Morning at DCA as a hotel guest,but should still have a Parkhopper early entry for Disneyland. Hope so.

GG

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
26,533 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Magic Morning with 3 Day park hopper.

goldigirlGoldCoast,

It can be a little confusing, but guests staying at one of the Disney Owned Hotels actually get early entry into Both California Adventure Park and Disneyland Park on days that its offered called "extra Magic Hour". So it may be possible that the OP did not use thier Magic Morning yet on thier ticket.

https:/…

But, thats a good question to ask the OP. Often the Extra Magic Hour in California Adventure Park and the Magic Morning in Disneyland Park wording get mixed up when people are posting. So perhaps it would help us if the OP could tell us which Park they went into on thier one day they went in for an early entry? If its was California Adventure Park then there would be no question that they would still have available a Magic Morning for Disneyland Park.

From what I remember those two kinds of early entries are not mixed anyway when you are staying at one of the Disney owned Hotel, so they should still have thier Magic Morning, but it doesnt hurt to check since I'm not sure.

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
123 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Magic Morning with 3 Day park hopper.

Ah, thanks happytotrip. I did not understand that hotel guests got the extra hour in whichever park was open early. Thought it was just DCA. And yes, it does get a little confusing.

GG

San Diego...
Level Contributor
61 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Magic Morning with 3 Day park hopper.

We used the Magic Morning at Disneyland. We are going when they have Magic Morning at Disneyland again. I will ask Disneyland about this matter. I am sure they have run into this before.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
26,533 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Magic Morning with 3 Day park hopper.

Thanks for the added info travelcrazy.

You may want to keep in mind certain terms when calling Disneyland so things dont get mixed up. The Extra Magic Hour term is used for guests staying at one of the Disney owned Hotels and is the early entry for both Parks.

Magic Morning is offered at Disneyland Park only and is a term used for those that use a 3 day and up Parkhopper ticket that comes with one early entry into Disneyland Park, although it is called Magic Morning in that Park too, its kind of confusing a little ( to me at least)

Let us know what they say, But Im still pretty sure that you did not use your Magic Morning if you used your room key on that day for the early entry. But always good to make sure, and helpful when making your plans of course.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
61 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Magic Morning with 3 Day park hopper.

I called today and the cast member said that when they scanned my ticket, it probably took my Magic Morning. But he said I STILL had it since we were staying at The Grand Californian at the time. He said to just tell the cast member what happened, and to bring my old room key to verify. Hope it works.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
26,533 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Magic Morning with 3 Day park hopper.

I hope it works for you too! be sure to let us know what happens. .

9. Re: Magic Morning with 3 Day park hopper.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 18, 2015