We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Plaza Inn Character breakfast

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
870 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Plaza Inn Character breakfast

Does any one know if this character breakfast is offered every day? I will be able to make reservations in about a week for our time there. I have on multiple occasions looked at random dates for booking and a lot of the time, it says no availability for my date. I can't image that it gets booked up so fast, that there is no availability for April 29th. There will be 7 of us and I wonder if the issue is our party size.

Any ideas/thoughts greatly appreciated.

L

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
28,663 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Plaza Inn Character breakfast

Charater Meals are usually offered daily. I doubt though if your party size is an issue as far as that goes.

You should be just barely within the 60 day out reservation availablility now if you are wanting an April 29th booking.

I would suggest you contact the Disney dining directly to make your reservation.

Dining Reservations

(714) 781-DINE

(714) 781-3463

You can call Disney Dining to make an advanced dining reservation up to 60 days before your visit at select restaurants.

Hours to Call

7 days a week: 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
870 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Plaza Inn Character breakfast

thanks happytotrip, I will give them a call next week. Our dates are actually early May, so I need to wait anyway. I was just "practicing" on the website. Think its odd that you can't book on a random Tuesday morning.

Thanks again

L

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Plaza Inn Character breakfast

Sometimes Disney does use the area for special events, or filming something, and a slow weekday morning is usually good for doing a segment in front of the Castle.

I would contact Disney directly to find out why there are no options for April 29th. Who knows, I know that Dancing with the Stars has done taped segments in the past there, and it is the right time of the year for that.

Yucaipa, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
Level Contributor
19,677 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Plaza Inn Character breakfast

I just read on the Mouse For Less website that Disneyland's Plaza Inn will be under refurbishment from April 20 to May 15.

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
870 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Plaza Inn Character breakfast

Oh my gosh.....another refurbishment!! Looks like I am going to have to make other plans. I was really hoping to do this character breakfast, as it gets good reviews, and honesty in part because it does seem to be the most reasonably priced. With 7 of us, I wasn't really interested in spending $30.00 +/pp for a meal.

Any ideas which one we should do? I have a 5 year old grandson, so I didn't think he would be too interested in princesses at Ariel's Grotto. Next.......?

Level Contributor
36,378 posts
907 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Plaza Inn Character breakfast

We really enjoyed Goofy's Kitchen @ The Disneyland Hotel. :)

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
870 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Plaza Inn Character breakfast

So, I just called the dining line (thanks happytotrip for the number). I spoke to a "cast member" that confirmed that the Plaza Inn will be closed during our time. I asked her about hours and prices at other locations, and she gave me the information that I requested. After getting off the phone, I wondered if all the meals were buffet or if there is the option to order from a menu. Rather than call back (she wasn't the friendliest person I've talked to today!), I thought I check with you guys.

So does anyone know if you have to do a buffet at the character meals, or are they menu choices.

I know it may seem odd, but I have a least two people in our party that eat a little less than most birds. A buffet would be completely overwhelming.

Thanks so much

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Plaza Inn Character breakfast

Goofy's Kitchen is Buffet only.

The Chip 'n Dale Breakfast at the Grand Californian Hotel (Storyteller's Café) is a mix of buffet and a la carte,

https:/…

United States
Level Contributor
2,803 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Plaza Inn Character breakfast

Allears.net has all the menus & prices. :)

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
28,663 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Plaza Inn Character breakfast

Heres the link for Allears.net mentioned which has current pricing and menus for restaurants at Disneyland.

http://allears.net/dlr/din/menu/menus.htm