We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Photopass Plus

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
261 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Photopass Plus

Two years ago we bought the CD with all our photos on it after we returned home (can't remember how much it cost TBH) as we had got stacks of photos from throughout the parks and BBB session etc. Our breakfast at Plaza Inn & lunch at Ariel's weren't included and we did pay extra on top of the coach package at BBB for the photos in the room.

I noticed there is something called a photopass+ now for $70 and I am wondering whether it is worth it especially as we will no doubt order the CD again. Will photos from character meals etc be included this time? There is no fine print I can see to find out exactly what dining locations, attractions & experiences are included so I was hoping someone might have you purchased and know what's included!

PS. Its not limited to US citizens is it?

Wollongong...
Level Contributor
8 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Photopass Plus

Hi

I haven't used it yet (we are leaving on Friday) but it was delivered to us here in oz within 2 weeks of ordering it. I believe from other threads it includes all the characters, rides etc.

Hope that helps!

Michael

melbourne
Level Contributor
4,579 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Photopass Plus

You will get all of your Photopass photos, like last time, but you'll also get all of your ride photos, and character meal photos. Not 100% sure if all character meals are included, but we did Minnie and Friends, and Goofys, and we got both digital copies and the hard copy packs included.

It's such a bargain, as the Photopass itself is $70.

We loved doing funny ride photos too.

The photographers also seemed to take more time with us as we had the Photopass Plus lanyard, so they knew we were definately getting the photos.

Just remember to take a photo of the barcode on the back (as you should also do with your tickets) so in case it gets lost, you won't lose all of your photos.

Also, if you have kids and they do the Jedi Training Academy, there will likely be Photopass photographers there taking pictures. Don't forget to get a Photpass card from them and you can add your child's photos to your Photopass.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
261 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Photopass Plus

Thanks aussiesharon! :) Think this sounds like a no-brainer for us as we definitely made use of the photographers last time and hubby wants to do a few of the character meals plus we have never got a rides pic anywhere before so will be fun!

melbourne
Level Contributor
4,579 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Photopass Plus

We had done the normal Photpass when we went in 2011 and absolutely loved all of our pictures. Best money we spent (other than for Ridemax :))

We had never purchased a ride photo before either, and they are some of my favourite photos from this last trip.

We went with friends and it was so fun to have both family photos and group photos with all of us in them.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
162 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Photopass Plus

If you check the photo pass Facebook page, it has more info than,the website

Cooroy, Australia
Level Contributor
1,067 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Photopass Plus

We used it last year and I have purchased again for this coming trip . We got sooo many great photos, and the hard copy photos from Ariel's Grotto, Surfs Up bfast and Goofys kitchen, i dont recall the copies put onto the disc thou. for BBB we had a photo pass photographer with my girls the whole make over process. We did not pay then to get other photos after.

The ride photos are great fun too. My husband and I had to rider swap a few rides ie screamin and Tower of terror, the photos were added to our pass. Cars racers, space and splash mountain were inc too .,

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,763 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Photopass Plus

Just bought ours! Will use it mainly for ride photos though this year as we got plenty of photos with it 18 months ago. 3 weeks to go, cant wait!!

Ogden, Utah
Level Contributor
59 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Photopass Plus

Hi,

Just to be sure. If you buy a photopass it includes all the ride photos as well? For $70?? Do you have a link as to where I purchase the photopass? Thanks. I just found the products.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
319 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Photopass Plus

You buy it online through the website disneyphotopass.com. Ours just arrived on Friday and it took 15 business days to get here (Canada) once it shipped.

Lismore, Australia
Level Contributor
118 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Photopass Plus

I just had a look at the website and it says the photopass is $169... am I not looking at the right thing?