We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disneyland Resort Express - Hotel Pick Up Locations

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
158 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Disneyland Resort Express - Hotel Pick Up Locations

I am googling in Vain as the where the pick up locations in Anaheim are. I know which schedule I am on and the pick up time, but unsure as the where?

Do they pick up direct from Paradise Pier Hotel? Or do I need to walk to another Hotel/location for pick up?

I'm just trying to get as much organised/planned before arriving

Thanks

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disneyland Resort Express - Hotel Pick Up Locations

Yes, the Disneyland Express will pick you up at the Paradise Pier (Valet Location). As for the time, you need to contact them directly and provide them with your flight info, they will in return give you the recommended time to be picked up, and also make sure that they will stop at the PPH for a pick up.

Here is the link to the info you are looking for (pdf file).

graylineanaheim.com/docs/DRE%20Brochure.pdf

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
158 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disneyland Resort Express - Hotel Pick Up Locations

Thanks, as last time we stayed at Super 8 and had to walk a little way to a bus stop with all our luggage for the pick up point. Don't want to be doing that with a 4 year old.

I looked at the brochure but it doesn't say where the pick up points for each schedule are. Also there are some friends staying at Anaheim Plaza and not sure of where their closest pick up point will be or if they should just get taxi to paradise pier with luggage in morning and leave it with ours at the hotel and we all get picked up together

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disneyland Resort Express - Hotel Pick Up Locations

Anaheim Plaza Hotel is a fixed location, and the pick up is at the front entrance. Though it more than likely will be a different bus than the one from the PPH. You will connect at the Disneyland Hotel, where the multiple buses that pick guests up from local accomidations board the main bus to LAX.

Coronado, California
Level Contributor
1,129 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Disneyland Resort Express - Hotel Pick Up Locations

Have you looked at a map? The walk from the Paradise Pier to the pick up point at the Disneyland Hotel is very, very short.

http://goo.gl/maps/PAXH4

The A in the bottom of the screen is the PPH and the tower in the top of the picture is the tower at the DLH where the express picks up from. I'd check with the PPH concierge and see if they shuttle guests over there too. It seems that getting in a van to go around the block would be more of a hassle than the walk.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
27,185 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Disneyland Resort Express - Hotel Pick Up Locations

Sue, are you sure thats where the pick up drop off point is for the Disneyland Hotel? I thought it was on the North side of the Hotel? If so...then they are looking at about a 6 min walk with luggage from the Paradise Pier area to the Disneyland Hotel Parking lot area.

http://binged.it/1cwrHnH

Leeanneeee,

Are you sure you are not mixing up info a little? The Art Shuttle service would not have a stop at the Super 8, but does have one at the Hotel next door which would require you to walk.

But the Disneyland Resort Express is showing a stop at the actual Super 8 on Katella. Or perhaps they added the stop after your visit?

The Anaheim Plaza is also showing a stop for the Disneyland Resort Express. I have stayed there a few times, and can tell you that they do stop there, as I have seen thier buses.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
158 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Disneyland Resort Express - Hotel Pick Up Locations

Happytotrip, unless they did make changes to stops after my last visit. They dropped us off at super8 on katella but when we were returning to airport they came straight down harbour blvd and we had to walk to the OCTA stop outside Subway for pickup. Luckily the hotel let us borrow their luggage trolley to take to the stop. But I doubt that will be possible this time with a small child.

I have emailed grayline to clarify stops as nowhere has an actual map of pick up spots, only times for pick up but doesnt say where they are and I dont want to assume the wrong information

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
27,185 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Disneyland Resort Express - Hotel Pick Up Locations

Did you prearrange the pick up? That seems strange that they would ask you to go to a different Hotel for pick up to me. Unless you did things last minute or something, and they were not picking up anyone else already at the Super 8, then maybe... As far as Im aware, they wont automatically make a stop at a Hotel, unless they have someone that has already prearranged drop off or pick up there.

I can see why you would want more clarification by contacting them for next time... perhaps thats also not something that should have been done by the employee...you never know..

Edited: 11:16 am, February 13, 2014
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
158 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Disneyland Resort Express - Hotel Pick Up Locations

I have just received a reply so for anyone else interested:

They do pick up from paradise pier but do not pick up from Anaheim plaza.... Again the pick up point will be the bus stop in front of subway opposite the abc mart.

Yes it was weird, all my transfers were booked well in advance and did the 48 hour confirmation and still was not at hotel, but i can understand due to a schedule they would need to keep for people needing to get to airport on time it would be hard to stop at every hotel. That would be why hotels are grouped in same time slot as they do use a central point for grouped hotels.

cheers

9. Re: Disneyland Resort Express - Hotel Pick Up Locations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 am, February 15, 2015