We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

desert inn and suites

Hayward, California
Level Contributor
47 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
desert inn and suites

Hi this is my first time here , I just wanted to ask if anyone has ever stayed in the executive suite at the Anaheim desert inn ...were a family of 6 and I just wanna make sure the suite will be big enough! Thank you!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
27,674 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: desert inn and suites

Welcome to the forums miko_mom_of_5,

The Anaheim Desert Inn... is a well rated standard Motel. Rooms are a good size. They have recently changed things a little to add the "executive suite" to thier list of rooms, so likely they are just the "Parlor Suite" they already offer, just added some perks an a few upgrades to the actual room.

www.anaheimdesertinn.com/rooms-suites.htm

They are about a 7 min walk across the street and to the Turnstiles that go into either Park. They are also one that will raise thier prices the closer it gets to a date, so I would suggest booking as far ahead of time as you can with a cancelable reservation, and then keep looking around if you want to.

Hayward, California
Level Contributor
47 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: desert inn and suites

Happytotrip thank you so much that was great info I have already booked the suite for a really good price!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
27,674 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: desert inn and suites

You know after thinking about it a little more, since that type of room is inbetween the regular deluxe rooms and the parlor suite in price.... its possible they have just taken some of thier deluxe suites, and added a sofabed to the room which may make more sense. Their deluxe rooms are large enough to add the pull out sofabed I think, so thats also a likely option, but still spacious enough likely. You may want to contact them directly to see what kind of rooms they are using for the Executive suite upgrade to make sure.

Hayward, California
Level Contributor
47 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: desert inn and suites

Your absolutely right , I contacted them and that's exactly what it is ...a deluxe room with an added sofabed.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
27,674 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: desert inn and suites

Thanks for posting back about the rooms. :) Its helpful to know exactly what kind of rooms they offer.

I alway thought that there was plenty of room though to add a sleeper sofa in the Deluxe room as its quite long.... nice to see another suite type added for 6 people thats a little less money than their parlor suite.

Edited: 5:09 pm, January 29, 2014
6. Re: desert inn and suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:22 am, January 31, 2015