We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dessert Palms Hotel

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney/Australia
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Topic
Dessert Palms Hotel

Our travel agent booked us a efficience suite at the Dessert Palms Hotel.Would anyone know which one that is as i can't seem to find it on there webside.Maybe it is called differnt there?!

Has anyone been at that hotel lately?

How long is the walk to Disney?

Thanks for your help

orange county, ca
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Dessert Palms Hotel

i have been there its a nice hotel. you aren't spelling it right maybe that is why you aren't finding it..... desert palms not dessert :).

the walk to disney is longer than it looks spend the 3 bucks and take the ART shuttle

orange county, ca
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Dessert Palms Hotel

i have been there its a nice hotel. you aren't spelling it right maybe that is why you aren't finding it..... desert palms not dessert :).

the walk to disney is longer than it looks spend the 3 bucks and take the ART shuttle

3. Re: Dessert Palms Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, August 14, 2009