We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discount Disneyland tickets for Southern California Resident

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
28,397 posts
92 reviews
Save Topic
Discount Disneyland tickets for Southern California Resident

A few people have asked about this fairly recently, so I thought I would post the info.....

Looks like Disneyland has decided to offer some discounts again for Southern California Residents again for 2 and 3 day Disneyland tickets.

•2-day ticket with your choice of one park per day for $129

•2-day Park Hopper ticket for $164

•3-day ticket with your choice of one park per day for $159

•3-day Park Hopper ticket for $194

>>>"Tickets are valid for admission from January 6 to June 6, 2014 (with blockout days March 31-April 20, 2014*). Southern California residents must purchase tickets by May 30, 2014. The sooner you purchase, the more time you have to return for your second or third visit! ">>>

Keep in mind this is a discount for Southern California Residents only.... but does give me some hope that they may offer some regular discount tickets again this year at some point perhaps?

…go.com/blog/…

Santa Clara...
Level Contributor
20,999 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Discount Disneyland tickets for Southern California Resident

Too bad I probably won't be able to take advantage of this. I still have my SoCal addy on my license.

To clarify, there is no "fuse" so to speak after the first entry date? Meaning folks have until the June date to complete all their visits and not wihin a shorter timeframe after 1st entry?

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
28,397 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Discount Disneyland tickets for Southern California Resident

chinita415,

It appears that things are set up the same as in past years, you basically have from the time listed as a starting date to use all of the days on your Disneyland ticket before the ending date.

This extra info may be helpful....

>>>>"Valid only for Southern California residents within ZIP codes 90000-93599 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999; proof of residency is required for purchase and admission. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. Tickets expire June 6, 2014. Blockout days of 3/31/14-4/20/14 apply. May purchase up to 5 tickets per person per day with valid ID. Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use. Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions. Tickets not valid before 1/6/14. Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.">>>>

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
28,397 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Discount Disneyland tickets for Southern California Resident

bumping this post up for the locals ;)

Edited: 12:59 pm, January 08, 2014
4. Re: Discount Disneyland tickets for Southern California Resident

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:43 pm, January 12, 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
28,397 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Discount Disneyland tickets for Southern California Resident

This thread is about discounts for Southern California residents which would be much better than any other offers elsewhere.

Im not comfortable with the website link just posted. For one thing, they dont offer security info for thier website. They also say they will "meet you at the Disneyland Hotel parking lot" for a contact point which puts up a red flag right there that they are not really legitimate Imo. I would be cautious when thinking of using them just for those two reasons.

There are plenty of well used options for some discounts on Disneyland tickets. You can look on the Mousesavers.com website for regular ticket discounts to see what may be offered.

Thousand Oaks...
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
11,929 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Discount Disneyland tickets for Southern California Resident

It is spam and should be reported as such on all posted threads

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
53,978 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Discount Disneyland tickets for Southern California Resident

I too reported all the posts, but as advertising.

La Verne, California
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Discount Disneyland tickets for Southern California Resident

ok what happened to the southern California passes the so called discands were that price for the pass and ppl that don't make that kind of money are disappointed I belive that is sooo wrong and walt Disney would turn in his grave think of little kids seeing the wonderful commersals and advertisments on tv now and look at there parents and say can we go and the parents have to say no because itstoo expensive that is soo wrong on many levels

9. Re: Discount Disneyland tickets for Southern California Resident

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 13, 2015