We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BW Park Place inn or Park Vue inn and suite

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hawaii
Level Contributor
58 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
BW Park Place inn or Park Vue inn and suite

Need to choose between these, Which is better, both have suites but Park vue in is cheaper with not so good reviews

Salem, Oregon
Level Contributor
1,773 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BW Park Place inn or Park Vue inn and suite

Pass on the Park Vue. I have never stayed there, but have driven and walked by-- based on the outside alone, I would not take my family there!

Oakland, California
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
6,323 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BW Park Place inn or Park Vue inn and suite

Aloha! The Best Western is fine- you might also want to try the Park Inn. Both have good locations for an easy walk to the park. Just be aware that these are basic motel accomodations- clean and nice, but not resort hotels! We never do much but sleep in our rooms, anyway.

Las Vegas, NV
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: BW Park Place inn or Park Vue inn and suite

My family and I have stayed at the BW Park Place twice and it was fine. It's a short walk across the street to the Disneyland gates and the rooms were clean if not a little dated. Generally good value for the money, considering the location to Disneyland.

Hawaii
Level Contributor
58 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: BW Park Place inn or Park Vue inn and suite

Thanks for the advice, I'm still looking for more input, especially in re: to Park vue inn. Any info on Park Inn and suite?

Oakland, California
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
6,323 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: BW Park Place inn or Park Vue inn and suite

We've stayed at the Park Inn and found it to be very nice. So many of these places have similiar names- Park Place, Park Vue, Park Inn- it's easy to get them confused! But the Park Inn is definitely a step up from the Park Vue.

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
232 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: BW Park Place inn or Park Vue inn and suite

As the previous poster before me stated, with all the "park" names its easy to be confused... just DONT BOOK at the Parkside Inn & Suites... if you'd like to know why, I think ive blasted that property more than enough times in my thread, ive stayed there before (did not stay the entire night due to various problems and issues)... when you do come up to Disneyland, take a drive past the property... tell me if you feel chills down your spine as well...

Hawaii
Level Contributor
58 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: BW Park Place inn or Park Vue inn and suite

Much Mahalo to you all especially Macjack and Enterion. I really appreciate the fabulous info and the time you take to help those in "NEED", ha ha . Thank you so very much.

Aloha, Nona

Spokane, WA
Level Contributor
1,371 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: BW Park Place inn or Park Vue inn and suite

I stayed at the Park Inn last year, and had a very pleasant stay. The rooms were very nice, and they had a nice pool and hot tub as well. It is a very short walk across the steet to Disneyland. I would highly recommend this hotel for the price.

Spokane, WA
Level Contributor
1,371 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: BW Park Place inn or Park Vue inn and suite

Correction to my previous post I am referring to The BW Park Place Inn. Sorry.

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
232 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: BW Park Place inn or Park Vue inn and suite

Marni-

LOL, I was about to say "what were you drinking when you stayed at the Park Inn and came out of there with that sorta review"? lol... thats def not a typical result or comment of a traveler that has stayed there.

BW Park Place is by far more comfortable and has better quality than Park Vue-I actually rank it within my top four hotels (other than the 3 Disney hotels).